Monday, June 27, 2011

Roofdeck Garden Lounge Love












I'm pretty excited about my roof deck garden lounge this year because for the first time ever, I went to the store, picked out the flowers I wanted and planted them myself. We've lazily hired someone to do it the last two years and while I was happy with how all the planters turned out, have found that I like picking out exactly what I want a lot more. It's a lot of work, especially when trying to work around my dirt gobbling real live garden gnome Gus who picks flowers as soon as I can plant them, eats everything in sight and loves getting sprayed with the hose. Even though I had soil stuck in my fingernails for days, it was well worth it, and now I enjoy the fruits of my labor even more by relaxing with a glass of white wine and reading on the chaise lounge, listening to my wind chimes, surrounded by lots of color and beautiful flowers. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment