Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Man Crush: Bradley Cooper



We tuned into last night's "Inside The Actor's Studio" with BCoops and after watching him laugh, cry and teach his way through the overly dramatic interview by James Lipton, I like him even more. Not just because he's hot, and he is - I know cuz I've seen him in person. A few years ago I was pulling up to park in front of Kitson on Robertson in my rented baby bug convertible in LA, and he was standing there and stared at me for a few seconds. Even though he's only done a few movies, he really is a great actor. Def want to see his new flick "Limitless" and of course "Hangover 2." He cried almost as much as my hubby does, which is very sweet. The only problem I have with him is that fact that he is living with squintyeyes-just sucked-on-a-lemon-face Renee Zellweger. They showed her for a minute during the interview and she looked horrible..slightly insane with a strange bowl cut bob. Ew. You're so much better than that, BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment