Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Heart Coco.



His new show on TBS returns in just a little over a week - Monday, November 8th. He announced his line-up for the first week and Jon Hamm will be stopping by Wednesday, November 10th so I will definitely be tuning in. Looking forward to having Coco back in my life every weeknight. He's also working on prying the rights for the masturbating bear and other beloved characters out of evil NBC's clutches:

According to HuffPost:
In an interview with Rolling Stone, O'Brien said he will figure out a way to have some of his trademark bits from his NBC shows to his TBS show, which premieres on November 8.
"If there's something we did for a long time that we've established as ours, we'll figure out a way to do it," he told Rolling stone. "I won't be denied my Masturbating Bear!"
He said his dream situation would be to be dragged into a lawsuit over the character, which was a staple of his "Late Night" show.
"What I really wanna do is be sued over the bear and then appear in court with the Masturbating Bear," he said. "'Your Honor, this bear can't help himself!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment