Thursday, October 14, 2010

Deadmau5 @ Epic - Wednesday, October 20th






 Fresh from DJing the VMAs for MTV and appearing in full mau5 head gear on "Gossip Girl," Deadmau5 is coming to Epic in downtown Minneapolis next Wednesday, October 20, and I cannot wait. His collaborations with Kaskade - "I Remember" and "Move For Me" are my favorites, not just because Kaskade is a close friend, but because they are really incredible songs that have been featured everywhere from "Entourage" to "Gossip Girl" to "The Hills." His remix of Morgan Page's "Longest Road" is amazing and my current ringtone. And his production and sound on tracks like "Faxing Berlin" and "Brazil" is unlike anything else out there. We've got a babysitter lined up and will be hitting the town to celebrate my bday with friends Wednesday night (one day late) and definitely heading to Epic to check out the Mau5. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment