Friday, February 27, 2009

Things I am Looking Forward To Tomorrow: Ivy Spa Day and Azia.




A close friend of ours is turning 30 tomorrow, so we have a full day of celebration in store. The girls are meeting at my favorite spa - Ivy Spa Club - for a light lunch, treatments and an entire day of relaxation. I'm booked for a deep tissue massage - I've had several at the Ivy and they are pure bliss. Every masseuse is a master and applies just the right amount of pressure. After our treatments we can spend the day using the fitness center, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and uber luxurious relaxation room. The style is sort of modern Balinese, all white and dark wood with plants and fireplaces throughout. I love wearing a robe and slippers and just lounging in the super comfy chairs, drinking tea, reading magazines and going from the hot tub to the steam room and back again. And their line of grapefruit, tangerine lavender products smell yummy and can be applied in the high powered flower showers. Loves it.

Then we'll go home to change, I'll swing by the art party in my building for a bit, drink a glass of vino, see some art and meet up with the whole gang for cocktails in the Caterpillar Lounge and a fabulous dinner at my favorite restaurant, Azia. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment