Thursday, February 25, 2010

Places I Need To Visit More Often: The Lounge at La Belle Vie

 
Last night, we met some friends for dinner at a cozy table next to the fireplace in the lounge of La Belle Vie. Noshing on delectable lamb burgers, perfect french fries with curry bernaise, polenta crusted prawns with mustard remoulade, little crepes with ham and gruyere and a specially made French martini with no vodka, just juices and champagne, I thought - why don't we come here more often?? I hosted a Twin Cities Supper Club event there last year and have celebrated friend's birthdays and our anniversary there, but it doesn't need to only be a "special occasion" place. Amazingly, the lounge menu isn't any more expensive than Lurcat or Azia and I love the elegant atmosphere that just feels a lot classier than those places..which I also love. So, I will be making an effort to pop into the lounge at La Belle Vie for fabulous cocktails more often..when I can drink fabulous cocktails again. (5 weeks and counting..which can't come soon enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment