Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Want To Go To There:





Reason 1,295,876 why San Francisco is the greatest city in the USA: Today, they turned Lombard Street into a giant Candyland board to celebrate the game's 60th Anniversary. Just. Plain. Awesome. Is it bad that I'm jealous of the kids who got to play life size Candyland?? It was always one of my favorite games as a child. I'm thinking someone needs to make an actual Candyland you can visit, complete with Princess Lolly, Princess Frostine, King Kandy and an actual Gumdrop Mountain, Peppermint Forest etc, so that I can go ther.. I mean take my kids there. Anyone? Anyone?

Also, this is a good time to mention that I will be blogging from SF a lot in the coming months because my hubby is working on a project out there from now through the end of February..its my Get Out of Minnesota Winter Free card and I'll gladly take it. We did the same thing last year from May - December but for some reason I wasn't yet a part of the blogosphere. So, I will be sure to blog about all my adventures in SF and throughout the Bay Area from the Russian River to Big Sur. Too bad I couldn't be reporting live on the scene at Candyland Lombard St today. I might have to go play a round of Candyland..

No comments:

Post a Comment