Monday, April 30, 2012

Can't Stop Listening To: "Run" by Katharine McPhee



Nerd Alert: I sometimes watch "Smash," and I kind of like it. Maybe because it reminds me of being in musicals in high school, a very special episode of "Will & Grace" and a love letter to NYC all rolled into one. I do not on the other hand like "AI," so I did not know much about Katharine McPhee, but am always blown away by her vocal performances on "Smash." This song, "Run" she sang on a recent episode sounded familiar because it was originally by Snow Patrol and came out in 2004. I was really into their music back then and probably put that track on a few mix cds for friends but kind of forgot about it, until now. This version is pretty amazing. Now I just need to find out where to buy it since I can't get it out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment