Thursday, February 23, 2012

Opening Sequence Love:



I cannot get enough of the opening sequence for "Portlandia," featuring the song "Feel It All Around" by Washed Out. It's such a good song (listen in its entirety below) and they really managed to capture what Portland feels like. It's one of my favorite cities - we've spent a lot of time there and discussed moving to Portland many times (we would have if there weren't quite as many stinky hippies) - and one of my favorite shows. If you're not tuning in to IFC Friday nights (well, your DVR/Tivo anyway) you're missing out. This one even beats out my previous favorite TV opening sequence favorites for "Sopranos" and "Mad Men" (which has disabled embedding except for this one I posted that is fine in the beginning and then gets remixed and freaky.)



No comments:

Post a Comment