Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome To The Neighborhood: Honey at Ginger Hop

 
  
  
  
 
After wanting to check it out for weeks, I found myself at swanky new wine bar/cocktail lounge Honey twice over the weekend, and I have to say its a very welcome addition to the neighborhood of NE Hennepin/St. Anthony Main. Which, at an easy walk or 5 minute drive from my loft in the North Loop, I also consider "my hood." Thursday night we met our besties for a bday dinner celebration at Ginger Hop with a pre-dinner mocktail/cocktail downstairs at Honey, and last night we met another of our fave couples there for drinks and deep house. Every Sunday night Richie Rivera spins some serious grooves starting at 9 pm - baby Gus was loving the music from inside my belly. We ran into the one and only Chuck Love and met Woody McBride who used to throw all sorts of raves and events in town, so all in all it was a great night. Will be even better when I can sample some of their fab cocktails instead of mocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment