Monday, March 29, 2010

Spahhh Day

Well the timer is ticking on this bun in the oven - he's supposed to pop out this Friday but doesn't seem  interested in going anywhere anytime soon, so it will probably be at least another week and a half before he comes into the world. I'm super excited to meet the little guy and have him join our family, but am also trying to enjoy the last couple of weeks before he arrives with lots of rest and relaxation. Fortunately, I got this email from Ivy Spa Club - by far my favorite spa in town and really the only one I frequent - and figured I'd take advantage of the sale they are having by getting a massage this afternoon, and spending the day luxuriating in my robe, drinking tea, reading in the Balinese lounge and taking a dip in the hot tub. After carrying around an extra 30 pounds which makes every part of me sore, looking like a beluga whale and not drinking a single cocktail for more than 9 months (complete madness), I think I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment