Monday, February 9, 2009

Date Night: Slumdog & Sushi

Sunday nights seem to be our dinner & a movie date night lately - always nice to end the weekend with a mellow night with the husby. Last night we headed to the indie theater in Edina to see Slumdog Millionaire and then stopped by Azia for late night happy hour sushi, sesame wings, warm sake and green tea ice cream. Yum. Somehow no matter how many times I dine at Azia, I never get sick of it and absolutely love the fact that they serve food late every night and have such a fantastic happy hour after 10 pm. Some friends got me hooked on the Shiromaguro - super white tuna. It's the best thing ever and I've never found it anywhere else. Thai it, you'll like.

I loved Slumdog Millionaire. Haven't seen all the Oscar contenders yet but I'm pretty sure it will win Best Picture - it has a little bit of everything - action, adventure, romance, mystery, intriuge and more. I went in without knowing too much about the plot which I think is best, so I won't say much about it other than its one of those movies you need to view in the theater due to the amazing colors and cinematography. Just go already.

No comments:

Post a Comment