Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Everyone Should Watch This Video.



I just did, and I cried my friggin eyes out. It's the most powerful anti-bullying message I've seen. Middle school is not an easy time for anyone, but I cannot even imagine what Jonah and many kids like him around the world deal with at school every day. It's so unfair and awful, that horrible, ignorant people procreate and create children who treat others in this way..based on what they hear their parents say. I really think everyone needs to watch this video, and we need to stop this madness.

1 comment:

  1. Sad. I can't imagine the type of pain that causes someone to cut themselves.

    The video is a good reminder to encourage everyone to stop bullying or bullyish behavior. As adults we think we've outgrown that, but examining our behaviors we can find that we could be nicer (or at least less mean) to others.

    ReplyDelete