Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bumpwatch: Belly Full of Gus

 
  
  
  
My own body is currently freaking me out..its very strange to look down and only see belly, no feet. I had to lean over quite a bit to get the shot of my shoes. Baby Gus keeps on growing right on track, and its a pretty amazing experience all around. I never thought I'd say this, but I truly love being prego and highly recommend that every woman experience it if possible. Feeling his little kicks and movements in there is a miraculous thing. While I miss cocktails and going out all the time, event hopping, etc, its a nice break from all that noise. I don't miss being hungover and am saving lots of money by hardly ever buying booze. I'll still drink a little vino or beer when I'm out to dinner - last night I met some friends at The Happy Gnome for a cheeseburger, fries and Hoegaarden that really hit the spot, followed by their peanut butter chocolate dessert which was seriously divine.

It's especially nice in the winter to just sort of hunker down and hibernate, stay cozy, eat everything I get cravings for and sleep as much as possible since I know in about 7.5 weeks my sleep schedule will change dramatically. I don't think I'll mind though - I am just so excited to finally meet our lil' guy. And dress him up in all the adorbz outfits I've already gotten and take about a million photos in each ensemble. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment