Friday, January 29, 2010

iPad: Worst. Name. Ever.


I normally love everything Apple but not so sure about the iPad..since I already have an iPod, iPhone and iBook it seems pretty unnecessary, and seriously has the worst name ever. I do love this Pee Wee sketch tho - and btw did Paul discover the fountain of youth? Cuz homeboy doesn't age. It would be unsettling to see Pee Wee aging tho, so I guess he must be botoxing as much as a Real Housewife..he seriously went away for 20 years and came back looking exactly the same. Its kind of creepy.

Can't seem to avoid the "feminine hygiene" related jokes with the iPad - like this one that my rooftop garden designer had as his FB status..

"There's an iPad data plan to fit your needs: $14.99 for lighter months and $29.99 for those who experience heavy data flow."

Or the MAD TV iPad sketch from a few years ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment