Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fun with Mr. Snowman


We had a ton of snow up on our roof deck a couple of days ago, so I mentioned to Jeff that we should make a snowman. I've never made one and have no idea how to do it - we make sand castles in Cali, not snowmen. I woke up Christmas morning to find that he was already on the case..

 
 
 

 
 Turns out my amazing hubby knows what he's doing and is an expert large snowman creator. I didn't do much other than take photos and managed to round up some apples for buttons, York peppermint patty eyes that worked much better than the green M&Ms I first tried, a baby carrot nose and cigar, topped off by Jefe's scarf and fedora. Our snowman is huge - probably about 7 feet tall, and will most likely stay up there until he melts in the spring.

 

Until then..he'll continue to creep me out when i look up the stairs and see a ginormous snow monster looking through the window.

 
 

1 comment: