Friday, December 24, 2010

Warmest V-List Wishes For The Holidays.








We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas filled with friends and family, good food and lots of holiday cheer. Here at VimLab HQ, we are highly enjoying watching our sweet little Baby G experience his first Christmas and I am so thankful to have him with us. He is truly a blessing and I cannot imagine my life without him - he brings more joy to our lives than I ever thought possible. And I am thankful for the wonderful life I'm fortunate to lead with him and my amazing hubby, friends and family. I'm a very lucky lady.

And I'd like to send thanks to everyone who reads this blog..I love writing about cool things I experience or stumble upon on the information superhighway and knowing that somewhere out there, 2.5 people enjoy it from time to time. Stay safe and enjoy the holidays. I'll be blogging from Laguna Beach next week when I can..we're heading to SoCal Sunday night and staying til sometime in Feb, so stay tuned. (Adorbz photos above taken by my talented friend who owns studioTart)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoy reading this blog.

    Any recommendations for NYE parties? I'm really craving/missing a good house music night in Minneapolis. The best bet (that I know of) is J. Matthews and Nate Laurence doing Hotdish the first Saturday of each month at the First Ave Record Room (VIP). What are the chances of flying in Andy Caldwell for NYE!? :) :) :)

    I can't stop playing that Morgan Page remix mix... more please!

    That second to last picture is hilariously cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah... that Salty Dog dark chocolate bar is TO DIE FOR. I thought I was the only one!? I've been eating these since they first started showing up in stores around MN (I think they're local).

    I've found the price varies from store to store, but I think you can usually get them for under $4 at a number of places (Wedge for example). I've sampled just about every dark chocolate bar and the combination of sea salt and toffee is one of my favorites. I also love dark chocolate and ginger!

    I sometimes buy the Salty Dog Bar "singles" / "pieces" ($0.79 per half-dollar sized piece) because I'm worried that I can't control myself and will end up eating the entire bar at once. Usually though, I'm pretty good and can eat a single bar over a period of days.

    ReplyDelete