Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technical Difficulties


I apologize to all 2.25 of my readers for not updating the blog in a couple of days..I have been trying to deal with a 5-year-old iBook with no backlight..can't see anything on my monitor, which is a hard way to get anything done, trust me. Luckily the Mac store Genius Bar exists..not sure what I would do without those geeks around. Its kind of hard for me not to chant "Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!" when I see them..but I try to refrain so that they will help me deal with my computer/iPod/iPhone issues. There's no Nerd Bar if you have problems with your PC, you're just SOL. But that's what you get for buying a PC in the first place. Honestly. A friend loaned me a monitor so I can get some work done this week and can hopefully get my laptop fixed soon..or buy a new Mac Book Pro, which I think is in my not-too-distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment