Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Late Night Alumni Album Drops Next Tues, Nov 10



Can't wait to download Late Night Alumni's new album OF, BIRDS, BEES, BUTTERFLIES, ECT on Tuesday, November 10. I bought their first album 4 years ago at a Virgin Megastore in London because it wasn't released in the US yet, and wound up paying about $30 for it since the pound makes everything twice the price. I wish that were not the case since it is one of my favorite cities in the world and I would like to spend more time there but can't really afford much more than a spot of tea. Anyhoo, I love the lush, mellow grooves of  Late Night Alumni - Kaskade's live electronica group - and think you will too, so download their album next Tuesday. It will definitely be on my iPod as I cruise around Berkeley and the wine country next week. Which due to this freezing weather, cannot come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment