Wednesday, July 15, 2009

H&M Coming to Southdale This Fall.


Apparently Southdale is getting an H&M this fall, which makes me happy for a few reasons:

1. I hate driving to and dealing with the MOA, and going to H&M is really the only reason I make the trek. I try to go when I also need candles from IKEA and visit both monstrosities on the same trip.

2. H&M clothes seem to fit me better than any of the other cheapie stores out there, ie Forever 21, Zara, Mango etc. Perhaps because I have the physique of a chubby Brit.

3. I've never had anything from H&M fall apart - but have from the other cheapie stores. Its just better quality. One wash of anything from Forever 21 and its dunzo. Or one wear of their jewels. No bueno.

4. I'll soon be able to get most of my shopping done in one place since my friend Jill works at the Len Druskin clearance store and is like my personal shopper, she's amazing and finds great deals for me.

5. Fingers crossed they'll send us a few of the collections by famous designers now that we'll have 3 H&Ms in the Twin Cities (other one in Woodbury, EW). Come on, H&M, we're not that lame. Give us the good sh*t! I know rexy bitch/skeletor Anna Wintour called us "Little Houses" recently and I'd have to agree we have our fair share of fatties in this state, but Minneapolis/St.Paul propa has many fierce looking non-chubbalubs who can pull off some reasonably priced Karl Lagerfeld with a pair of cheaper Jimmy Choos. Seriously. He has a line of shoes, clothes and bags coming out for them this fall. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment