Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It Was A Dark & Stormy Night..

Paging *Sven Sundgaard: Waddup with this weather, yo? I took this photo last night at like 9:00 pm and it looked like El Nino was about to get all up in our grill..but then it barely rained a drop. WTF?? All I know is, it better be nice this weekend as I am heading to an annual cabin weekend on Bone Lake in Wisconsin with about 30 friends. Can't wait.

*While researching how to spell the tanned and tiny Norwegian's name, I came across this blog which is kind of hilarious: We Have Mixed Feelings About Sven Sundgaard
He was one of the celebs we tossed in the Calhoun Beach Club's pool at the vita.mn Poolside Fashion Show & Celebrity Pool Toss I worked on last year, and he was a great sport about it. Amazingly, even after a dunk in the pool, his perfectly gelled hair didn't move an inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment