Monday, February 9, 2009

Boy Crush: Paul Walker

1. He is the hotness.

2. He is a total brah and talks like lots of guys I grew up with in SoCal. I'm sure he totally says things like "Bros before Hos, dude!!" High-five.

3. He can't really act, but is coming back in The Fast and The Furious 4 April 3rd and I am more than a little bit excited to hear this news. I'll admit it - I saw (and loved!!) The Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious solely because of PW..he's seriously the hotness. Especially in a rice rocket.

4. I'm pretty sure my obsession has something to do with the fact that he was on the 80s show "Throb" and I remember watching it in 1986 when I was 9, and must have liked him back then too.

5. Jeff is fully aware of my PW obsession and makes fun of me for it, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment