Friday, February 13, 2009

2nd Favorite New Website:

http://www.fmylife.com

One of my favorite bloggers over at ItsFreeToF (thanks, gingee) turned me on to this site and it is pure comedy. I will never complain about anything again cuz nothing in my life has ever compared to what these peeps are going through..they are totally F***ed. A few examples...

* Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML

* Today, my mother and I got into a huge fight about me being a lesbian. It ended with me saying "Fuck you!" to which she responded: "I bet you'd probably like to." FML

* Today, I texted my boyfriend saying hi. His response, "I got your best friend pregnant". FML

* Today, I realized that I know more about the Transformers history than I do about talking to women. FML


* Today, I had to give a speech on stage at a local preschool about fire safety. I'm 32 years old and passed out on stage because I felt extremely nervous and intimitated by a group of 4 year olds. FML

* Today, my boyfriend of 2 years sent me a text messages saying, "Don't worry I'm gonna break up with her soon. Love you." FML

* Today, my girlfriend broke up with me and said I was not 'Christian enough' for her. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with my best friend. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment