Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things I Learned At Lollapalooza:

I will never have a body like these hot Kaskade Girls/Go-Go Dancers. And could definitely not pull off these outfits without getting booed or something..
Contrary to popular belief, I am not Kaskade's biggest fan. Though he's my favorite artist and I love the guy, I don't think I would ever get his DJ name permanently inked on my body. Kudos to this girl, she wins the Biggest Fan title.
Perry Ferrell is a Total Rock Star. He and Kaskade collaborated on an amazing new track that I loved - its is going to be huge. I also just learned that Jane's Addiction sings the "Superhero" song that is the Entourage theme song. So I like him even more now.
The backstage artist VIP area, on the grass, under the trees with lots of chairs and plenty of cold beer, water and Vitamin water was the place to be. We were so lucky to be able to hang back there as part of Kaskade's hilarious little entourage. We tried to go see some other bands at other stages but it was way too crowded to get anywhere so we hightailed it back to the VIP at Perry's dance stage. Sadly, we followed the directions on his sign and did not bust into Perry's vodka and coffee stash. Or the free flowing pink champagne he and his huge entourage were chugging the entire day.
Many people think Kaskade and Jeff are brothers. They are not. Just involved in a somewhat serious Bromance. Or, "brothers from anotha motha," if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment