Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kaskade's Baaack @ Epic - Friday, June 11, 2010



Well its been 2 years since I last brought him to town, (footage I took at our show in July of 2008 featuring Jessica Bessette on hula hoop above) so I'm very happy to announce that VimLab is bringing world famous DJ/Producer extraordinaire KASKADE back to Epic in downtown Minneapolis this summer - Friday, June 11th - so save the date. This will be the only MN stop on his worldwide release tour for new album "Dynasty" that will be released on iTunes at the end of April and in stores May 11th. Can't wait, this is gonna be huge.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great show. Chuck Love did a great job opening for Kaskade. My favorite shows with Kaskade were at the smaller intimate venues (Lounge? Valentinos? Mel's?), but since he's so huge now, that's probably not possible anymore.

    Looking forward to the next show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... the hoop girl (Jess?) is awesome. I think I watched her do her thing for about 5 minutes without blinking. I thought about signing up for her class (I think it's hers?) but I went home and tried a friend's hoop and I couldn't even get it to spin around once without dropping straight down. :(

    ReplyDelete