Monday, July 16, 2012

I Heart NYC




























I apologize for not being a very good blogger lately but I've been a very busy bee, buzzing around NYC since mid-May. Jeff is working on a project here and we are having so many fabulous adventures it's hard to keep up. So I'm just snapping lots of pictures. Here are a few photo highlights..we are enjoying checking out all the different neighborhoods in Brooklyn, eating at many of the delicious dining establishments in Williamsburg, stopping at every playground and park around - and there are many - visiting Central Park, the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, having friends and family visit, shopping, seeing Broadway shows Once and Wicked, both fantastic, relaxing upstate at a friend's house or visiting family who live in Westchester and all around loving this summer in NY. It's hot and exhausting and occasionally smells like garbage, but I am loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment