Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Something On MTV That Doesn't Involve Dysfunctional Pregnant Teenies & Embarrassing Orange Guidos??



I normally just completely avoid MTV for the reasons stated above as I couldn't care less about the teens or the guidos or the hasbeens who were on Real World in 1996 who are still trying to have careers as "reality stars" by living with other hasbeens who never were and competing in useless "challenges."

But it appears that yep, they finally got something right and put an actual video I like on their website. For a really good song. By my friend Kaskade. And it's awesome. Get his new album "Fire & Ice" on iTunes as soon as possible..it's seriously addicting. I have not listened to anything else since purchasing it yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment