Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Fun




















We've only been back home in Mpls since mid-August but have packed in a whole lot of summer fun..in addition to a wedding, boat party and Jefe's 20-year high school reunion, I have been chilling with my sweet baby boy while Jeff works back in SF and as you can see we've been busy with lots of play dates, pool time at the Calhoun Beach Club, farmer's markets, walks on the river, dining in our neighborhood, parks, the MN State Fair (just me so far, I'm bringing Gus this Wednesday for the llama costume contest..) and roofdeck lounging at home. Plus I had a lot of HBO and Showtime shows to catch up on..loving Curb, Entourage and Weeds right now.

Kind of sad that our MN summer is coming to an end this Thursday night when we head to The OC, Vegas, back to OC then up to SF for the rest of September. Although the weather in all those places will be gorgeous so we'll get a month of Cali summer as well, with lots more pool time in store..which I'm especially looking forward to in Vegas. It's been a very relaxing, lovely summer filled with lots of good friends, cabins, boating on lakes, beautiful places and fun times. We'll be back in October to watch the leaves change, pick apples at the orchard and celebrate my birthday with close friends for at least a week. I heart our life in Minnefornia.

No comments:

Post a Comment