Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love This Couple.



It's really awesome that this couple can laugh about their extremely unlucky streak with weather and waves for their dream beach wedding. At about 2:53, they get knocked down by a giant wave which is pretty hilarious. I can sympathize since we got married on the beach in November in Lagua Beach, CA and the weather there can be totally unpredictable. After consulting the Farmer's Almanac to pick a wedding date, staying glued to weather.com for months and going back and forth on whether or not we should rent a tent (we did,) it actually rained a bit in the morning and then turned in to a gorgeous, sunny day with a beautiful sunset. Which is a very good thing for everyone since I'm not sure I would have been as gracious as this lady was if my Alvina Valenta ivory silk satin wedding dress had been drenched in freezing salt water and sand. Pretty sure my reaction would not be suitable for You Tube...or anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment