Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seriously.

But You're Like Really Pretty usually focuses on a topic I've been meaning to blog about anyway and this week's is no exception. I am not ashamed to admit, I am currently addicted to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and last week's episode was the best one ever thanks to crazy "medium" Allison Du Bois. Apparently the NBC show "Medium" is based on her real life skills in communicating with the dead and tapping into people's minds or something. I've never watched it, but know I would start if it starred Allison as herself - this looney needs a reality show stat. Dramatically puffing away on an electronic ciggy, pounding martinis like they're going out of style and bitchily babbling to fellow delusional crazyperson bestie Camille, she's just fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment