Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thai Yoga Massage Love.

I love getting deep tissue massages, and try to get one at least once a month. I'm happy that we're members of the Calhoun Beach Club because I've recently discovered they have a masseuse there who gives the best massage I've ever experienced. Azhari Azhari does an incredibly perfect combo of:
:: Thai Yoga Massage
:: Swedish
:: Deep Tissue
:: Trigger Point Therapy
:: Sport
 Azahri creates a unique therapeutic combination of Thai Yoga Massage, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Stetching and Energy Lines Work.

For Part 2 of our Anniversary celebration, I booked hour massages for Jefe and myself with Azhari last night while Gus hung out in the CBC nursery - such an amazing feature to have at the gym. After my hour of bliss, being put back in working order, I had time to read the newspaper and drink some herbal tea, sweat it out in the sauna and steam room and soak in the hot tub, floating with a noodle and kick board since nobody else was in there. After grabbing Gus from the nursery and finding my very relaxed hubby, he agreed Azhari is the best around and we'll both be going to see him once a month from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment