Thursday, March 18, 2010

Strange Cartoons I'm Oddly Addicted To:

HBO's Ricky Gervais Show and Life & Times of Tim. Both shows air on Friday nights when I'm usually livin it up out on the town, so I set my DVR to record and spend Saturday mornings laughing hysterically at these odd little cartoon characters. Can't stop watching these shows..esp Ricky Gervais due to Ricky, who is insanely funny, and his odd little bald friend who is one of the strangest but funniest characters ever. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Karl Pilkington (the guy with the head like an orange) is the funniest part of the show! I'm not a huge fan of Monkey News (it's alright), but my favorite segment is when Karl starts writing down his thoughts in a diary. I listen to the podcasts while I'm out taking a walk, and I get a ton of odd stares when I bust out laughing! :)

    I tried watching the HBO show, but most (if not all) of the bits are taken from the 3 seasons of podcasts, so it's a bit of a re-hash.

    I loved Gervais in the UK version of the Office (I have the DVDs or they're on Netflix On-demand) and his comedy specials are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete