Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Biggest Douche of the Century Gets Called Out By George Takei. Making Me Love George Takei.



George Takei doesn’t mince words when addressing the infamous homophobic rant of now-former Arkansas School Board member Clint McCance, who is seriously the biggest douche on the planet. And if you turn on the news right now, there are quite a few douches to choose from..some of whom were elected yesterday unfortunately. I'm talking to you Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. But Clint is universally hated by all sane people for posting his horrible, hurtful, misspelled rant on Facebook last week:

"Seriously," McCance wrote in one post, "They want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this word have gotten this stupid."

McCance added, "We are honoring the fact they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

Six people actually pressed the 'like button on that post. But others fired back.

McCance responded in part with this: "It pisses me off though that we make special purple fag day for them. I like that fags can't procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other AIDS and die."

He also wrote, "I would disown my kids if they were gay. They will not be welcome at my home or in my vicinity."

Then he went on CNN and told Anderson Cooper how sorry he was and that he had seen the error of his ways, of course. But that doesn't change the fact that he posted some horrendous, ignorant, ridiculous things, thus making him the biggest douche on the planet, for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment