Friday, September 24, 2010

Get Yourself To Ivy Spa.

 Seriously, people. With this coupon - and deals like it all the time if you sign up for their newsletter, there is really no reason not to go. I have been to spas all over the country - esp in Napa/Sonoma, and Ivy Spa is my favorite of them all.  Going there feels like a mini-vacay, or "daycation" - you can literally spend the entire day working out, getting treatments and luxuriating. And best of all, its right in downtown Minneapolis. I just went there Tuesday night for a fantastic 90-minute deep tissue massage with Bobby, who always puts me back in working order.  I've gone there many times: with a bunch of girls to celebrate friend's birthdays, to celebrate my own birthday, when the weather sucks and I need a pick-me-up, for pre-natal massage, post-natal massage, with a friend, by myself - it really doesn't matter..it's always spectacular. I highly recommend checking it out for yourself. Book a treatment, then spend a few hours reading and drinking tea in the Bali style relaxation room in your robe and slippers, with a blanket and glass of champagne if you'd like, hit the high-powered steam room, luxurious hot tub and fab Kohler shower, using their yummy smelling Tangerine, Lavender, Grapefruit products. I always buy the body wash to bring home, and also recently discovered this Muscle Ice they sell for only $10 that is awesome in between massages..like Icy Hot but it smells good and works even better. Just go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment