Monday, August 9, 2010

Spaaaah Day: Ivy Spa Club

I love going to the spa, and my bestie Eliz who had her second adorbz little girl a few weeks after I had Gus does too. We both used to live in SF and went up to the mud baths in Calistoga and various spas in Napa and Sonoma as often as we could. Now that we are both married to Minnesotans and living in the Twin Cities, we go to Ivy Spa Club - the best facility in town. I went there for a couple of pre-natal massages during my pregnancy but hadn't been back since I had Gus. It was awesome to be able to use the piping hot steam bath and hot tub..especially since I couldn't really go in there when I had a belly full of Gus. And the 50 minute deep tissue massage by Bobby was awesome - just the right amount of pressure, with the added bonus of "Muscle Ice" - a yummy smelling, better version of Icy Hot that went right into the muscles after the massage and made me all tingly..I even wound up buying a bottle of it to take home. Love this spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment