Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kaskade's Next Stop: Bonnaroo

We had an amazing show with Kaskade last night - there were 1200 people at Epic and they went insane for Kaskade! He played an awesome set of course, Jessica Bessette was amazing on the hula hoop and everyone loved the show. I'll post videos and photos soon.

We sent Kaskade off to Nashville for his next gig: Bonnaroo tonight. Quite a line-up - check it out here. The first thing that came up when I googled Bonnaroo is this video by Tori Amos, performing "A Sort of Fairytale" - a song I kind of forgot that I love:

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I missed Kaskade. One of my other favorite DJs (James Zabiela) was playing in Chicago on the exact same night and since I haven't seen him since 2003, I had to go. Luckily VimLab has been great enough to bring Kaskade to Minneapolis a number of times so I've seen Kaskade at least once a year or more (my favorite being the Valentinos show in St Paul).

    I've been thinking a lot lately about how good the last Andy Caldwell at Sound-bar was. Man that was an EPIC night. Andy plays such great music and Sound-bar is one of my favorite venues in this city (at least at present).

    Thanks again Vimlab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, there was a spelling mistake in the last post.

    Should be:

    I've been thinking a lot lately about how guud the last Andy Caldwell at Sound-bar was.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete