Monday, August 9, 2010

The Hoff Will Definitely Be Hassled.

The Roast of David HasselhoffSunday, August 15
Preview - Jeff Ross - On Seth MacFarlane
www.comedycentral.com
Roast of David HasselhoffIt's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaRussell Simmons Presents Stand-Up Comedy
It's impossible to watch my nightly hour of political Comedy Central hilarity - "The Daily Show" & "Colbert Report" without seeing commercials for the "Roast of David Hasselhoff" coming up this Sunday. There is much about the Hoff to be hasseled..but the best one liner I've heard so far comes from Lisa Lampinelli and goes something like, "David Hasselhoff's liver is so black, its f*cking two of the Kardashian sisters." Which made me LOL, literally. If my DVR will allow it in between my favorite Sunday night shows "True Blood," "Entourage," "Hung" and "Mad Men," maybe I'll even tune in to watch the German's favorite alcoholic, burger lovin fool get roasted like a marshmellow in a campfire. *Sidenote, I used to love watching Knight Rider when I was little and was so happy to sit in the KIT car and have him talk to me at Universal Studios when I was like 8. Oh how far you've fallen, Michael Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment