Friday, July 16, 2010

Can't Stop Listening To: Eminem Featuring Rihanna: "Love The Way You Lie"

Eminem featuring Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie by Fatehah No

Probably because KIIS FM plays this song every 2.5 seconds, so I've heard it about 4,568,923 times this week. But its pretty good, so I do not mind. I'm just posting the Sound Cloud because trying to find an embeddable video on You Tube for this song was highly annoying and I had to give up..I seriously hate You Tube. The quality is always horrendous and when trying to find a song to post I don't really want to watch some teenie and her boyfriend's photo slideshow set to music, thanks. Why don't record labels put their songs and videos up and make their clean versions easy to find and embeddable so people will share the music and more people will buy it? Makes no sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment