Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day Of Spring Only 19 Days Away..

 
  
 
I can't believe it's already March 1st. Spending 3 weeks in Cali during January definitely broke up the winter for me and made it manageable. February is always a short, busy month and seems to fly by. It's been nice to see the sun every day for the last week, and have temperatures in the mid-30s to low-40s instead of 10-20 degrees. Saturday afternoon we took a nice little walk along River Road and I was finally able to wear less than 75 layers and not freeze my arse off. Very nice. The first day of spring is March 20, so we are in the home stretch of winter. I can't wait until the trees start blooming with pink and green buds - it's always my favorite time of year.  They should arrive around the same time as our little bundle of joy, so this spring will be an especially good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment