Friday, January 8, 2010

Real OC Dramz For Tammy B..



I hate that I watch this show, and that I'm posting something about it now..but I can't help it - its The OC. Which I grew up in, and will always have a love/hate relationship with..much like this show. Tamra's douchey, controlling and extremely slimy ex-car dealer husby filed for divorce this morning - which is fitting since the episode that they taped 5 months ago where she cries to her mom that they're heading toward divorce aired last night. Seems like its for the best since obv he didn't want her to be the person she actually is. I'm sure next season we'll see her tossing back cosmos with Gretchen, riding her pink harley up the PCH and cougin' it up at chain restaurants and sad hip-hop clubs throughout The OC to find a new sugardaddy who actually has money. If tranny manface Lauri can bag a George, I have no doubt Tammy can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment