Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowstorm's A Brewin..


Apparently there's a big storm coming through the entire country - it could hit all 48 lower states, which is kind of insane. We'll get a nice dumping of snow starting Wednesday and we could get as much as a foot of snow by Christmas. I don't really mind since we are staying in town for the holidays this year so won't have to worry about flight delays, and I do enjoy being cozy in my loft during a snowstorm. As long as my pantry is stocked with everything I've been craving and I don't have to go anywhere, its actually kind of nice. But we will have to brave the winter wonderland to get out to the burbs to celebrate Christmas with Jefe's family..over the river and through the woods (and a bunch of strip malls) to lovely Champlin Christmas Eve, and then to grandmother's house in White Bear Lake we'll go on Christmas. In every lane, snow will be glistening.  A lot. At least its a beautiful sight..maybe I'll even attempt to find a meadow to build a snowman. I've never built one before...I tried once and it looked like more of a snow boob.

No comments:

Post a Comment