Friday, October 9, 2009

From St. Paul To "The Office"




I'm not too hip to jive on the latest YouTube vids, so perhaps I was the only person in America who had never seen this until last night's wedding episode of "The Office" where they spoofed it. Totally awesome. And local - the couple are from St. Paul, and since they used a pretty sweet song by Chris Brown and got a ton of attention after this vid was posted, they decided to create this site: http://www.jkweddingdance.com/ and take donations for the Sheila Wellstone Institute to stop domestic violence..after Chris's unfortunate incident with RiRi. Which is also awesome. I kind of love this dancin' couple.

"The Office" is one of my favorite shows because it can make me laugh one minute and cry the next - and cry I did. Like a baby. Any sort of wedding + pregnancy hormones + people dancing, having fun and doing the unexpected = Me, A Blubbering Mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment