Friday, September 25, 2009

Things I Learned From Levi:


1. Sarah Palin portrayed herself as a "hockey mom," "hunter," "fisherwoman" and strong, bible bangin' Christian lady, yet she went to less than 15 percent of her kids' hockey games, basically ignores her kids when the cameras aren't on, has never hunted, fished or camped and goes to church 4 times a year - on holidays.

2. She is ghe to the toe and instead of cooking for her family, would demand someone go get her a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell. She would get home from work at 5 pm, go into her room to take an hour long bath and not come out til the next morning, leaving Bristol to take care of all the younger kids, including baby Trig.

3. Sarah tried to get Bristol to keep her baby a secret the whole time and then once she had the baby, had the idea that she and Todd would just adopt it and pretend it was their own. Sarah would nag them incessantly, saying "So, are you gonna let me adopt him?" They said no. She didn't tell her own family she was pregnant with Trig until the day before she announced it to the media, at 7 months along - after they had been asking her for months, and she kept denying the pregnancy to their faces.

4. My favorite quote from Levi: "When she came home from work, Bristol and I would be holding Trig and Tripp. Sarah would call Trig - who was born with Down syndrome - "my little Down"s baby." But I couldn't believe it when she would come over to us and say, playing around, "No, I don't want the retarded baby - I want the other one," and pick up Tripp. That was just her - even her kids were used to it."

5. Articles like this one are why I love Vanity Fair. Check out the online version here, but the print version in the October issue is definitely worth a read. I was never fooled by Sarah Palin for a second and knew she was an idiotic, petty, horrible woman the entire time...this article just confirms it. Levi lived with the Palins and these details are not the kind of thing you can make up. Sadly a lot of very stupid, gullible people in this country still think she's awesome, which I will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment