Friday, January 23, 2009

Today in..Things I Am Excited About

1. Finding this creepy smiling cow photo.

2. Getting my new pair of Mui Mui nerd alerts last night so I can finally see signs while driving at night..I was not safe on the roads for the past week. Jeff says I look like a hot New Yorker in them.. hoping he means more Tina Fey, less Woody Allen.

3. Chillin' with my betches tonight at a loft one floor directly below me - our building = "The Dorms." And trying to hit 2 Birthday Parties later tonight, not sure if that will happen.

4. US Pond Hockey Championships this weekend on Lake Nokomis. Its supposed to be chilly so we'll bundle up and check it out tomorrow afternoon, but spend most of our time in the warming tent drinking beer with friends.

5. Our 3rd Pizza Bake Off tomorrow night - the host is kicking it up a notch Emeril style to make the oven super hot and there will be many competitors which means lots of pizza, and wine. Bam!

6. Los Cabos in less than a month. Can't wait to be on a beach, drinking margs, eating tacos and watching whales swim by.

7. WMC in South Beach in 2 months. Pool Parties + VIP of Kaskade + Amazing Music + Beach All Day/Party All Night = The Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment