Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Open Letter to Friendster:

Dear Friendster,
Please stop emailing me updates about what's new with your outdated and irrelevant website. I haven't gone to your site in so long that I don't know my username or password, so I really don't care what you've done to improve things over there. Tina Fey was one of my friends on your site when I first joined 5 years ago and she was the one who filled me in on MySpace. Now that everyone I know (except Jeff who refuses to join) is on Facebook, even MySpace is outdated and irrelevant, unless you are a DJ, in a band, Jeremy Jackson or Tila Tequila. I'm sure it sucks to start the whole social networking thing and then have everyone ditch you for a better designed site, but that's just kind of the way it goes sometimes. Sorry, Friendster - but I'm going to have to officialy de-friend you.

Cheers,
The V-List

No comments:

Post a Comment