Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Addiction:


I just gobbled up the entire first season on DVD in 2 days and can not get enough of this show. David D was born to play this part - even more than a cross dresser on Twin Peaks or an alien chaser on X-Files -and the writing is spot on. Hilarious and touching at the same time, it is seriously one of the best TV shows I've seen in a long time. Now that I'm hooked on "Californication" and "Weeds" and am anxiously awaiting the Diablo Cody penned new series "United States of Tara" starring Toni Colette (who I'll always love for her performance in one of my alltime faves "Muriel's Wedding") and premiering January 18th - I am gonna have to break down and order Showtime. Sorry HBO, we used to spend more time together when you had some quality programming ie Sopranos, Sex and the City, but lately I only love you for Entourage and Big Love and they don't come around often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment