Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feel Good Song Of The Day: I Gotta Feeling



I know this song has been out for quite a while - since June in fact, but it just recently got stuck in my heeed and now I can't seem to get it out. My bestie who works at Taaaarget circles saw the Black Eyed Peas perform a concert for all the Target employees and said they were amazing.

I had to search a bit to track down this ghetto version of the video because their dumbass label - Universal Music Group - disabled embedding on You Tube, like they do to all of the videos by artists on their label. Newsflash to record labels: how the F*ck do you think anyone is ever going to see these videos if you don't let lame bloggers like me post them? MTV and VH1 have resorted to a lot of embarrassingly horrible reality shows and zero videos so its prettymuch worthless to even make a video if you're going to disable the code. I would share a lot more music with my two point five readers if it weren't so hard to find the code to post it. Buy a clue record labels..you are always about 25 years behind technology, which is why you are all losing money, and deserve to.

**UPDATE**

One of my tapped in readers alerted me to this college made video for this song that is pretty amazing, and makes me wish I had gone to school in Montreal. Maybe I will make my shortie go to school there so I can go visit..its like the best place ever - all modern design, house music and feels like Europe. I feel a Just Go There coming soon..in the meantime, check these enthusiastic French Canadians out for the Feel Good Video Of The Year:

No comments:

Post a Comment