Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PSA: River Road Now Open


Spring has almost sprung and with these balmy 60 degree days, I enjoy nothing more than taking the top off of Rosario and cruising around with the wind in my hair. Having a convertible definitely makes me appreciate the seasons more - it's still strange to me to watch the seasons change since the weather stays the same in SoCal all the time. I may be insane, but actually like having seasons much better, and get very excited when everything starts to bloom in the spring. Yesterday I threw on skinnies, a hoodie and sunnies and decided to check out the melting Mississippi along River Road. I love biking along the river and was wondering when they would open the part that has been closed off since the tragic 35W bridge collapse in 2007. Well, I discovered it's now open and I will be hopping on my bike for scenic rides down to Minnehaha falls soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment