Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Aussies Random Soul at Marquee Minneapolis This Thursday, March 28th

I'll be posting photos of my fab trip to WMC in South Beach soon but in the meantime here's a little video of Random Soul performing on the rooftop of the Clevelander hotel at the Jay-J and Friends show right before it started to rain. We hung out with their fun Aussie crew all weekend and I got to see them play a few different shows and enjoy their adorable Aussie accents. I think I need to take a trip to the land down unda. Really loved their soulful deep house grooves with funky, Latin tinged live instruments..keyboards, trumpet, congas, etc. Kind of bummed I will miss their show at Marquee in Minneapolis Thursday night..but I'm happy to still be in SoCal soaking up a little more sun before heading back to a slushy spring. So..please go check it out for me, k? And don't forget your dancing shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment