Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friday, April 19: T.I Live in Concert @ Epic Events Center Minneapolis



B RICH Productions, Soled Out Ent and V2 NightLife present..
An Intimate Performance with 

T.I

LIVE IN CONCERT 

Friday, April 19th at Epic Event Center

w/ Travis Scott, DJ Enferno + DJ Advance

WHO:
T.I Live in Concert with support from Travis Scott, DJ Enferno and DJ Advance.

Once dubbed "the Jay-Z of the South" by Pharrell Williams, T.I. gradually came into his own and established himself as one of rap's most successful MCs during the early 2000s. Like Jay-Z, T.I. -- born Clifford Harris in Atlanta, GA -- carried a balance of smoothness and toughness, and although 2001's I'm Serious didn't shoot him out of the gate à la Reasonable Doubt, he consistently grew and launchd a string of major hits with 2003's "24's." Throughout the six following years, T.I. maintained a consistent presence on urban radio stations in America: 2003's Trap Muzik, 2004's Urban Legend, 2006's King (released in tandem with T.I.'s debut screen appearance in ATL), 2007's T.I. vs T.I.P., and 2008's Paper Trail -- all released through the MC's deal with Atlantic -- were Top Ten albums, with the latter three even spending time at the very top of the chart. 

For better or for worse, T.I. also courted a good deal of controversy during his rise to superstar status. Far more ink was spent on his legal issues and conflicts with other rappers, including fellow Southerner Lil' Flip, than his Katrina relief efforts and other humanitarian involvements. One notable event occurred on May 3, 2006, when T.I.'s crew was caught up in a shooting after a show in Cincinnati. The crossfire left three people injured, while longtime friend and personal assistant Philant Johnson was fatally wounded. Despite such incidents, T.I. continued to flourish as the decade drew to a close, charting three chart-topping rap singles and four Top Five pop hits between 2008 and 2009. For more on T.I please visit: http://www.trapmuzik.com/

WHEN:
Friday, April 19, 2013
8pm VIP Reception (21+)
9pm GA Entry (18+)

TICKETS:
$50 Advance GA 
$80 Advance VIP 
Available at: www.epicmpls.com
In Stores at: Electric Fetus, Digital City, Urban Lights
Limited Capacity - This Show Will Sell Out
Table Reservations: 612.968.6636

WHERE:
Epic Events Center
110 North Fifth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403

No comments:

Post a Comment